SHOP TEMPORARILY CLOSING - MOVING FROM CA TO CO
SHOP CLOSURE FOR APPROXIMATELY
1 MONTH BEGINNING 12/18/20 @ 11:59 PM PST
I WILL ALWAYS ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS OR ADDRESS ANY PROBLEMS YOU JUST HAVE TO CALL ME 714-206-5542
I'm moving from CA to CO. This won't be an easy move for a few reasons.... in the end it will be better for me, my husband, my customers & my business.
THE HARD THINGS:
1. Leaving my Sister
2. I've never lived anywhere but CA
3. Moving my 2 cats
4. Moving ALL My Inventory
5. Learning to live with Snow / Bitter Cold
6. Moving during a Pandemic
7. No local design center with 2 football field sized aisles of ribbon.
8. Leaving my Sister (Oh did I already mention that?)
THE GOOD THINGS
1. We'll be closer to my husbands side of the family which include 9 Grandchildren (from his 2 daughters)
2. I'll have a big basement for my shop so I can have a normal house again. I get to have actual furniture instead of just shelves for ribbon & work tables
3. I'll be more centrally located which makes shipping charges for all customers closer to equal
4. The cost of living is much less than CA, My business might actually be able to make a profit after paying all the bills
If you are subscribed to receive my newsletter, you will be notified when we reopen, if you aren't subscribed, well you should be. If you're lucky you'll get 8 to 10 emails a year because I only email you when there is something to really celebrate or I have important info that needs to be shared.
To all my "Ribbon Addicts"; I will miss you all for this short period & if you must go cheat on me, I understand but remember I'll be back soon. You all know how much I appreciate you, you are the foundation that holds my shop together, without you, I wouldn't be able to do what I have a passion for.
I look forward to reopening this shop in a better setting where I'll be able to work smarter & faster. This will allow me the time to make some of the positive changes I have in mind.